Friday, November 03, 2006

holding on

I've been traveling over the last week, hence the lack of posts. I've been in Buffalo, New York and Boston. Some art-related highlights include visiting the Albright-Knox (both their fine permanent collection and their Andrea Zittlel survey), seeing the Bergstein show at Boston's Gallery NAGA (and talking to Bergstein himself), and seeing Personal Geographies in NYC. And yes, I've seen and done some things here in Ithaca as well. I want to cover everything, so expect a deluge of posting to begin here shortly. UPDATE (11/07): My review of the Bergstein show appeared in Big Red & Shiny yesterday.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Candy Minx said...

Looking forward to catching up with your adventures in looking.

:)

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back, Arthur.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love checking your blog whenever i can. Wanted to you know, apropos of Buffalo, that I had two pieces accepted to the Collector's Gallery of the Albright Knox. Went up for the reception last Friday; one is already rented, lots of buzz and people for the free Friday night at the Gallery. Anyway, keep up the good work.

8:00 PM  
Blogger arthur said...

Good for you, showing at the Knox. You keep it up too.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home