Tuesday, February 13, 2007

changes

I've been playing around with my sidebar links again. Generally, I don't write anything when I do this, but I thought it might be useful to start keeping a record (if only for my own sake). Changes include:
*I've added a self-explanatory "Other Places I Write For" section, which includes links to three sites, along with lists of things I've written for each.

*Dividing the "Blogs" list into local and non-local lists. The individual sections looked a bit skinny, so I added a few new ones just for the fun of it.

*Putting in some new links and taking others out, just to keep things fresh.
I try to balance concision and thoroughness (or gratuitousness) in putting together a links list, which is why I keep dropping and adding links. Don't take it personally.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home